Monday, November 17, 2014

Thanksgiving with Sisters


If you are anything like me family when it comes to Thanksgiving, you are on the “Family Rotation”.  While, I love time with my husband’s family, I do love the years that I get to spend time with my sisters.  During this time, there are usually fun pictures, laughs and reminiscing.  It’s not often that we get all of us together at once, but we can usually count on Thanksgiving to give us that time together.  Today I want to share with you my “Sisters” layout and the technique I used.


To create this layout, I used Carta Bella’s “A Perfect Autumn” Collection in combination with the Designer Dies Grateful Die/Stamp Set and Designer Dies Thankful Blessing 4 x 6 Stamp.  One of my favorite things to do with stamps is to heat emboss with them.  I did that here with the leaves from these to stamps set.  I love the raised look it gives especially when using textured cardstock.


I also did the same with this cute little deer.


To give my leaf clusters bit of a different look, I also cut out leaves from the “Falling Leaves” patterned paper and added them in.

Thanks for stopping in and I hope you have wonderful time creating and scrapbooking those wonderful Thanksgiving memories.

Carta Bella Supplies:
A Perfect Autumn 6 x 6 Paper Pad



No comments: