Monday, December 15, 2014

Carta Bella Christmas Basket

Oh my…Christmas, it’s getting close.  Are you ready?  today I would love to share with you my Christmas Basket I made using the Yesterday and Christmas Time Collections.


So, I watch my neighbor’s kids twice a week.  Last week they came over with this cute ginger bread house they made and told me it was for my house because I didn’t have any Christmas decorations up, yes I hadn’t decorated yet.  So, I thought it was time.  I love making Christmas décor and I love to add new things every year.  I made this fun basket, but what’s good about something like this is it can be used as décor or it can be given s a gift, just add a little treat or gift inside the basket.

I added some Styrofoam to the bottom of my basket, extra Easter grass I had and used shish kabob sticks.  The 3x4 Journaling cards and stickers from these collections were the perfect size for the sticks and the basket. 


I also used one of the stickers from the Christmas Time Collection and made a title for my basket.


Add a fun bow for that extra special Christmas touch!  I also used an Adhesive Flair Button to the center of the bow…so cute!


So fun, easy and fast!  That’s what we all love at anytime of the year, especially during the Christmas season.  Head on over toe the Carta Bella Blog to see all of the wonderful projects the design team has been creating!  Thanks for stopping in and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Carta Bella Supplies:


No comments: