Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Carta Bella Die Cut Window Card Tutorial


Good morning!  Today I would like to share with you another way to use those fabulous Designer Dies!  I want to show you how to make a window card. Let’s start!

Choose the patterned paper you’d like to use.  I used patterned paper from the Warm & Cozy Collection.  From your piece of patterned paper, cut out a piece measuring 6 x 12 inches. 


 Next, you will need to score your patterned paper at 3 and 9 inches.


 Fold your score lines.


Using your Carta Bella Designer Die, tape removable double sided tape to the back side (flat part) of the die.  I am using the Designer Die Snowflake Tree Die Set.


Open your card and place your die in the center of the card.  Make sure the blade is facing up.


Close up your card and run it through your manual die cutting machine.  I used my Grand Cailbur.  Open the card up and have a look at what you just made!


Here are a few close up of the card.  I also embellished them a little using the Warm & Cozy Collection.





Thanks for stopping in today and I hope you enjoy using the new Warm & Cozy Collection along with the Designer Dies!  Make sure you head on over to the Carta Bella Blog to check all of the wonderful projects the design team has been creating with the newest collections and Designer Dies!

Carta Bella Supplies:

Echo Park Supplies:


6 comments:

beverly e said...

These cards are adorable... warm and cozy is just how they look!

loceanjo said...

Where do I go to next?

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Peggy said...

very nice!

Marilyn said...

What a great card! Love your work!

Tammi Sue said...

I love this card! I'm going to try this today!