Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Welcome in 2015 with Imaginisce!

Well, this is my last post for the 2014 Imaginisce Design Team!  It's been so fun being able to work with wonderful and talented people as well as amazing product.  I thought it was appropriate to welcome in the New Year by making some fun New Years decorations.


I love these 3d letters I found in the Silhouette Store and in combination with Imaginisce's Family Fun Collection, they are perfect for the New Year.  How fun would these be in the center of your snack and food party table at your New Year's party?!  


I also found these cute 2015 glasses in the Silhouette Store too.  These would be way fun for the kids or maybe yourself.  They were so easy to put together and took no time at all!


I hope you enjoy your New years!  Make it a memorable and crafty one with Imaginisce!



No comments: