Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Couple of Cute Imaginisce Love Cards!


Hello my crafty friends!  I've got a couple of cards to share with you.  I am always in need of cards, especially over Valentine's Day.

I made these cuties using my Silhouette Cameo and Imaginisce's Family Fun and My Baby Collections.  I also added a touch of bling using Imaginisce's I-Rock and Hot Rocks!



I love how they turned out!  I will put these in my stash, but I have a feeling they won't be in there too long!  Thanks for stopping in happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Karen Barnes said...

You listed the items used but didnt say what/where the circle background or grouped hearts came from - silhouette store?

Guiseppa said...

Yes Karen, they are from the Silhouette Store. The designs are:

Card Valentines Bubbles of Love
a2 Heart Cluster Card