Friday, January 23, 2015

A New Year and Beginning with Imaginisce!

I am so happy to be on the Imaginisce 2015 Design Team and today I have this layout up on the Imaginisce Blog!  A new year brings new beginnings andI have to admit, some of my 2014 was really hard and I have been going through some things.  So this year, even though my problems have not gone away, I am going to try to "choose happy".  No matter what is going on, this is going to be my theme.  So, let's have a look at this very HAPPY layout!



Using my Silhouette Cameo, I cut out a lot of different things that resembled HAPPY.  Oh and can you guess the Imaginisce Tool I used on my layout?  Notice all of the cute little rolled flowers?  Yep, I used the Petal Roller to make my own rolled flowers.




I also used Imaginisce's Adhesive Enamel Dots and Plastic Buttons to embellish.  The collection I used was Family Fun.  It was perfect because of the bright, fun colors.





Thanks for popping in and having a look at my project.  I look forward to making 2015 a wonderful year and I can't wait to share all of my ideas and projects with you!  Make sure you are checking the Imaginicse Blog to see all of the design team's New Beginning projects!

Supplies Used:
Imaginisce: Family Fun Patterned Paper, Plastic Buttons, Enamel Dots and the Petal Roller
American Crafts: Pow Glitter Paper and Foam Letter Stickers

No comments: