Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Carta Bella Love Basket!


Good morning, today I would love to share with you a fun little gift for those love ones in your life.  I have to say that creating layouts and projects for Valentine’s Day is my favorite.  I enjoy crafting for Valentine’s Day more than any other holiday.  So, let’s see what I have been up to.


I used Carta Bella’s new Words of Love Collection as well as the Designer Dies and Stamps Because I Love Die/Stamp Set.  I cut out this cute box using my Silhouette Cameo and used the Because I Love Die/Stamp Set to embellish it.  If you are like me, sometimes I get bored just using plain ink to stamp with.  This time around I used embossing powders.  I love the effect they create plus that added dimension.  I love the raised look!

I love the journaling cards that come with every collection, so here’s an awesome idea for you, how about turning them into little love notes, poems or quotes?  I also put some chocolate in a little bag because who doesn’t love chocolate?



I would love to receive something handmade and personalized like this for Valentine’s Day.  Carta Bella’s Words of Love and Designer Die/Stamp Set are perfect to help you get started on that crafty Valentine’s Day project.  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy crafting your Valentine’s Day projects!

Carta Bella Supplies:


No comments: