Monday, February 23, 2015

Carta Bella's Words of Love Valentine's Day Cards

I hope you have been enjoying all of the wonderful Valentine’s Day projects the design team has been sharing the last little while  Make sure you are checking the Carta Bella Blog frequently to see what they have been up to.  Today I have a couple cards to share with you made using the Words of Love Collection, Designer Dies Forever Love Die Set and Love Die Set.


I decided to use the Designer Dies and create my own pattern on my card, but first, I cut out multiple strips of patterned paper from the Words of Love 6x6 Paper Pad.  There was really nothing special about how I cut the strips, they weren’t measured.  I didn’t think it really mattered.


Using Carta Bella’s Ultra White Felt Cardstock, I cut out a 4x12 piece, scored it in half and adhered my strips of paper.


I made sure I covered the whole front part of the card.


Then using the Designer Dies I mentioned above I cut out hearts on another piece of cardstock measuring 4x6.  This is what mine looked like.


After I was finished, I used foam adhesive to pop up the die cut part.  Here is a close up of the end result.



Thanks for stopping in and I hope you enjoyed my Words of Love Valentine Cards.

Carta Bella Supplies:
Ultra White Felt Cardstock

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Love your cards, thank you for sharing your techniques.