Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A little Easter Treat Gift Set with Imaginisce!

Hello friends!  I have a fun Easter set I made using Imaginisce and my Silhouette Cameo!  I believe you can never have enough treat gift sets on hand. I know my kids are always asking for something for friends, so I am sure this will get used!


So, to make these little cuties, I pulled out some of my Welcome Spring Collection from Imaginisce, perfect for an Easter gift!


Check out that cute little flower on the side of the basket.  I put one of the Dimensional Stickers from this collection in the center.


Cute right?!  I hope you enjoyed my little Easter Treat and I know for sure that one of my kid's friends will be enjoying it as well!  Oh, make sure you are checking out the Imaginisce Blog frequently because the design team has been creating some fun Easter projects!  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Imaginisce: Patterned Paper, Dimensional Stickers, 6x6 Paper Pad and Die Cut Shapes (Welcome Spring Collection)
American Crafts: Cardstock



1 comment:

Bianca B said...

Che bella idea per la pasqua, complimenti!
Bianca