Thursday, March 19, 2015

Do What You Love...My Last Silhouette Design Team Project

do what you love1

It's true, my parents always taught me to do what I love.  It's what will make me happy.  I have been doing what I love for many years now and that's paper crafting.  I have been lucky enough to be able to be on the Silhouette Design Team for the past year and half...doing what I LOVE to do!  I am sad that my this is my last project, but so happy I had this opportunity.  I have enjoyed my time sharing and learning from the other ladies on the team.  I can't wait to see what the new team has in store for us!  

I will continue to indulge in all of my Silhouette products because I love using them.  I use them all the time on almost every project I do.  I want to share with you this whole post about Doing What You Love, so head on over to the Silhouette Blog and have a looksy!

Designs Used:

Silhouette Products Used:


No comments: