Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Farm Frame Scene with Imaginisce's Heartland Farm!

Good morning Imaginisce fans!  Can I just tell you how excited I am to be working with the Heartland Farm Collection from Imaginisce!  This is such a fabulous collection and if it's not on your scrappy list, well I hope I can change your mind with today's project!

This collection has these adorable die-cut cardstock shapes and I thought they would be perfect to make a little farm scene with.  What better way than to display them in a little shadow box frame.  I used a Silhouette Design called 11.3 x 5.8 Shadow Box 3 Equal Openings.  You can find this in the Silhouette Online Store.  Here 's look!





I used a lot of foam dots to create the layers giving this scene a real life effect.  I love these die-cuts and this was a fun way to use them.  What will you create with the new Heartland Farm Collection? Thanks for stopping in and make sure you are stocking the Imaginisce Blog to see the design team's fun projects using this collection!

Imaginisce Supplies: Die-Cut Shapes (Heartland Farm)
American Crafts: Foam Adhesive Dots and Cardstock



No comments: