Friday, April 3, 2015

Springtime with Imaginisce!

Happy April Imaginisce fans!  Today I want to share with you my Easter project. I don't know about you, but  I really get excited when the weather warms up.  I enjoy creating projects with bright colors and usually those projects end up being Spring and Summer projects.  For some odd reason, I feel more creative playing with Spring and Summer papers as well as photos. It might be the fact that I prefer warmer weather and it just inspires me...ya, we will go with that!

I love the I-Top and I think I've said this before that it is my favorite tool that Imaginisce puts out.  I created this layout using the I-Top as well as the I-Rock


As you can see, I REALLY used this tool, all over my page.  In combination with the I-Rock, I think it has an Easter feel to it.  I also used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the background design.




I love all the color and the I-Top and I-Rock help to create fun embellishments all over my layout.  What will you create using Imaginisce Tools.  There are so many options.  Thanks for stopping in and I hope you enjoy the warmer weather and Easter.  Maybe it will inspire you like it has me.  Make sure you are stopping by the Imaginisce Blog to see all of the Easter projects the design team has been creating!

Supplies:
Imaginisce- Little Princess Collection (patterned papers and 6x6 Paper Pad), Welcome Spring Collection (patterned paper and 6x6 paper pad), I-Rock, Hot Rocks, I-Top, 16, 22 and 34mm Punches and 16, 22 and 34 mm Brad Daddies
American Crafts- Cardstock and Double- Sided Super Sticky Red Tape

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Love your layout, love the choice of colors and the overall look! Thanks for sharing!