Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A Couple of Cute Farm Cards!


Good morning!  I have a couple of cards to share with you all today.  I made these using the Heartland Farm Collection from Imaginisce.  In this collection there are these fun Die-Cut Cardstock Shapes that I thought would make the most adorable cards.

To make these cards, I used my Silhouette Cameo and designed these myself...so easy to do if you are a Silhouette junky like myself. 

I cut a circle in the center of the cards and adhered these cut farm animals on.  On the inside of the cards I used some patterned paper from the Heartland Farm Collection.  It gave these cards a kind of 3D look with patterned paper in the background.



There are so many fun things to make with this collection and I look forward to making more, such a fun collection to work with!  Make sure you are stopping by the Imaginisce Blog to check out all of the fun projects the design team is creating and I hope to see you really soon with more projects with this collection...until then!



No comments: