Monday, June 15, 2015

An Easy Way to Create Dimension Using Carta Bella's Element Stickers!


Do you like the look of epoxy stickers?  I have and I love the dimension they add to my projects and if you know me, you know I love adding dimension.  Today I have an easy layout tutorial on creating dimension using Carta Bella’s Element Stickers and some of their Silhouette Designs (all supplies on this project are listed at the bottom of this post with links).

First off, I cut out some die cut designs from Carta Bella in the online Silhouette Store.  I arranged then on my page, layered them and used foam adhesive for dimension.




Next, I decided on the Element Stickers I wanted to use and adhered them down.  Then using Glossy Accents from Ranger, I added a small layer all over the sticker, making sure to cover all areas and let it dry completely. 


This is what my stickers looked like when I was finished.




I do this every so often because it is an easy way to at some dimension and change the look of my projects.  Thanks for stopping in and I hope you have fun creating with Carta Bella’s Element Stickers.  Make sure you are stopping by the Carta Bella Paper Blog to see what's new and what the design team has been creating!

Carta Bella Supplies:


No comments: