Monday, July 6, 2015

Embellish Your Projects with Carta Bella Designer Stamps and Dies!


I don’t know about you, but one of the things I enjoy the most about putting together a project is embellishing it and adding those special touches that make my project unique.  Today I'd like to show you how using Carta Bella’s Designer Dies and Stamps can embellish and add those finishing touches to your projects (links to all the supplies are at the end of the blog post in the supply list).

I put together this cute little drawers and I wanted to embellish the drawers themselves.  For the first drawer, I used a die set for the flower and leaves.  The center of the flower is a stamp and it made the perfect flower center.  Instead of simply stamping it, I heat embossed it to make it stand out more. 


The center box was more of the same, die cuts and heat embossing.  I ink stamped the little saying tag on the butterfly.


This cute bicycle stamp was also heat embossed and the little hearts stamped.  To make everything stand out even more, I used foam adhesive.


I thought this drawer could be used several different ways; maybe just for looks, storing some of your favorite trinkets or give it as a gift with little gifts inside each drawer.


So, no matter what kind of project you are creating, these fun designer stamps and dies are perfect for embellishing your projects and what’s even better, they are smaller enough for layouts, mini albums or any altered projects.  Make sure you are stopping by the Carta Bella Paper Blog to see all of the fun projects made by the design team!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting with Carta Bella!

Carta Bella Supplies:

Echo Park Supplies:

No comments: