Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Imaginisce Heartland Farm Cards

Hello and happy Wednesday!  I've said it before, but don't you just love the Heartland Farm Collection from Imaginisce?  The fun, bright and cheery colors and patterns are perfect for just about any paper  crafting project.  So, today I am sharing with you a couple of cards I made.


In combination with this collection, I used Imaginisce's Petal Roller, a must have if you love making handmade paper flowers.  This tool makes it so much easier and faster to create these cuties.  Let's have a closer look.


I layered these rolled flowers to give them a different look than just simple roller flower.  I'm also loving the new Wood Pieces and Denim Pockets that come with this collection.



This card is a little different.  I used just the roller flowers and then add some of the Adhesive Enamel Dots


Super cute right?  If you haven't scooped up the Heartland Farm Collection or the Petal Roller...there is still time.  Have fun and get crafty with this collection. Make sure you are stopping by the Imaginisce Blog to see all the crafty goodness the design team has been doing!  Until next time!







No comments: