Tuesday, June 16, 2015

XOXO...JustNick Project with My Cute Puppy!

I can't tell you how excited I am to be here and creating for the JustNick Design Team. I love crafting with my my Silhouette Cameo.  The JustNick cut files are absolutely fabulous and I am thrilled to be sharing with you what I create using these files.
I made this fun layout using the XOXO Background and the Stems for Stephanie cut files.  The cute puppy...well that is my little Maltese Rango.  Ever since we got him, he has become such a big part of our family.  He is so deserving of a cute layout don't you think?
The Stems for Stephanie file is perfect for layering.  All of the flowers fit really well together and I love working with flowers on my projects.  
Background files add so much to a layout.  If I feel that my layout is lacking something...I find a background file and add it in.  The JustNick Store has so many fun background files and all of them so fun and unique.  I'm going to be a busy girl playing with all of these.  
I hope you have enjoyed my project today.  I look forward to sharing many more projects with you and these awesome cut files.  Make sure you are stopping by the JustNick Store frequently because new files are added weekly!  Until next time and happy cutting!

No comments: