Friday, July 24, 2015

Imaginisce...Life Is Good!

I know summer is coming to end end and in about a month, so I am embracing every last minute of it. So, I  decided to create another warm weather project using the Heartland Farm Collection.  This photo was taken on a cruise I took with my hubs.  Oh how I miss the Caribbean!


I love using my Silhouette Cameo.  I cut out the frame, sun, clouds and title using it.  Then I dressed it up with the fabulous Heartland Farm Collection, my I-Rock and I-Top!




I am pretty sure there are some more summer and warm weather projects I will be creating with this collection.  I am not am not done with summer yet! Thanks for stopping in and I hope you keep getting crafty with Imaginisce!  Make sure to check the Imaginisce Blog often to see what the design team has been up to!




No comments: