Wednesday, July 29, 2015

JustNick...Flowers are My Favorite!

I just have to say that there have been so many wonderful projects created by the design team here at JustNick!  I have been so impressed and I am thrilled that I get to share with you mine!  So, if you want to get in on the JustNick crafty bandwagon...check out her amazing cut files!
My assignment this time around was flowers.  Now, I don't know about all of you, but flowers are a staple for me.  I could use them on almost every layout I create.  For this project, I used the Crazy Daisy Background and the Stems for Stephanie cut files.
As you can see here I used Silhouette's Black Sketch Pen to create my background.  Have a look at the adorable title...yep, another JustNick cut file, Wild & Free.  
Here are a couple of pictures of the flower cut file I used.  I love this cut file because it comes with a variety of flowers and it's an awesome go to cut file for flowers.  I know I will be using this one often.
Thanks for stopping in and I hope you have enjoyed my project!  Make sure you check out the JustNick Online Store and download some fabulous cut files to play with and don't forget to check out the JustNick Blog to see what the design team has been creating!  Until next time!

1 comment:

Gisèle said...

Loo ove that cut title file and so appropriate with that picture :)