Monday, July 20, 2015

Life's a Circus with Carta Bella's New Designer Dies!


Hello Carta Bella friends!  Today I am showing you a way to create a background for your layout.  On this layout, I used the new Designer Dies Animal Set 1 & 2 and the new Circus Party Collection.

First off, you will want to cut out all of your animals and start arranging them on your background piece of paper.  I used the 6x6 Paper Pad from the Circus Party Collection to cut out my animals so I wouldn’t have to cut into all of my 12x12 sheets of patterned paper.  If you like how I arranged mine, you can copy that.  Just scroll down to see the arrangement of my animals.


Once I cut all of my animals out and arranged them, it was time to adhere them.  I wanted my layout to pop, so I used foam adhesive on all the animals.  I love the dimension. 


Now have fun adding pictures and embellishing!




Thanks for taking the time to stop by and I hope you enjoy creating with these fun new dies cuts as much as I have.  Until next time!

Carta Bella Supplies: