Friday, August 21, 2015

Always Summer with JustNick!

I am holding on to summer for as long as I can.  I don' t know about you, but I'm not ready for the colder weather of Fall and Winter.  Today I am going to share with you a layout that keeps me holding onto summer.
Back in January my husband and I went on a cruise to the Caribbean.  This beach happens to be on the island of Antigua.  This small island has some of the most beautiful beaches.  I had to keep pinching myself.  It was so hard to believe that I was soaking up the sun and enjoying the beach and water in January.  I wanted my layout to be bright and warm, just the way I felt in the sun.  I went with a non traditional beach layout and used the Open Triangles and Word 3 cut files.  Have a looksy!
I used the 'always' from the Word 3 cut file as part of my title because it's true...It's ALWAYS summer in the Caribbean.
Here are some close ups on the Open Triangles cut file I used.  I love that I can use the outside and the inside of this file...giving me more options I even added some embellishments to them.
I am having so much fun creating with the JustNick cut files found in the JustNick Store.  Go have a look for yourself.  There are lots of unique cut files you won't find anywhere else.  Also, make sure you are stopping by the JustNick Blog to see what the design team has been creating!  Thanks for stopping in and having a look at my layout. Until next time...HAPPY CUTTING!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Fabulous layout. It is so clean yet draws one in. Adorable couple. I feel the same way you do. I feel summer drawing to a close and it makes me sad. I LOVE summer!

Marilyn said...

I always enjoy your layouts! Love the look, love the colors and love summer as well!