Friday, August 28, 2015

Imaginisce Travel Cards!

Good morning!  So, have you seen the new Happy Traveler Collection from Imaginisce?  It's so, so FUN and full of bright colors, patterns and designs...perfect for those travel memories.  Summer break has come to an end for most of us and our kids are back in school, but you know you still have all of those summer memories waiting to be scrapped.  I have made a layout with this collection and now, I made some cards.  I am always in need of cards at my house.  My kids and husband are always digging through my stash of cards when they need one for a special occasion.






I love the adorable Die Cut Shapes that come with this collection.  I used my I-Rock to add a little bling to my project.  I sure love that tool...so fun to use!  I hope you have enjoyed my cards and make sure you get this collection in your scrappy hands!  Keep checking the Imaginisce Blog to see all of the design team's creations with this collection.  Until next time!





1 comment: