Monday, September 28, 2015

An Imaginisce Fall Mini Album...Give Thanks!

Well, hello all!  It has been a very long time since I have created a mini album.  I love making them, truth is they are time consuming and that is something I haven't had much of lately, but I was itching to make one...so have a look!

So, this mini album has an outside sleeve to protect the album.  This whole album was made using the oh so adorable Give Thanks Collection.



When you pull it out of the sleeve, this is the front cover.  I used so many fun goodies that come with this collection.  There are Adhesive Enamel Dots, Die-Cut Cardstock Shapes, Wood Buttons, Puffy Stickers and Dimensional Stickers.  I also fussy cut some of the images from the patterned paper. 







This collection is absolutely fabulous for all of your Fall creations.  I am excited to create more with it.  What will you make?  Make sure you check the Imaginisce Blog to see what the design team has been making.  See you soon and happy crafting!








1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I love your album, especially the idea of a sleeve to help protect it!