Monday, September 7, 2015

Give Thanks...New Imaginisce!

Have you dug into your Fall pictures yet?  Well, if you haven't, let me give you a fabulous reason to.  Have you seen Imaginisce's newest collection Give Thanks? This collection is so full of goodies, my head is spinning.  This one is a must have for your scrappy collection. So, let me show you what I did.

This is my oldest boy Braden and I thought that this collection was perfect to use for some of his senior pictures I took last Fall.


I found this title in my Silhouette Library and new that it was just perfect. I used some of the patterned paper from this collection to cut it out. 


This collection has so many fun patterned papers in it.  I love creating embellishment clusters.  So, I cut out some of the trees from the patterned paper and added Puffy StickersPhrase StickersWood Buttons and Adhesive Enamel Dots.  I also used my I-Top and I-Rock to add more embellishments to the cluster.



So, there it is and I insist that you get your hot, scrappy hands on this collection.  I intend to use every last bit and even for more than just Fall projects.  Make sure you are stopping by the Imaginisce Blog to see all the fun and new projects from this collection!Thanks for stopping by and until next time!

Imaginisce Supplies:
Patterned Paper, Phrase Stickers, Wood Buttons, Puffy Stickers and Adhesive Enamel Dots (Give Thanks Collection), I-Rock, I-Top, Hot Rocks, 16mm Punch and 22mm Brad Daddies

American Craft Supplies:
Cardstock and Adhesive Foam Dots