Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween

Happy Halloween Imaginisce fans!  Well, there is nothing like waiting until the last minute to share with you my Imaginisce Halloween layout featuring my adorable son Braden!  My kids are pretty good and coming up and finding their own costumes and I was quite impressed when my son did his Joker costume all on his own.


This layout was pretty easy to do and because of the way I did it, I didn't need a whole lot of embellishing.  My Silhouette Cameo came in handy when creating this layout.


I made the title and web using my Silhouette Cameo.  I wanted my web to pop, so I used some paper from the 6x6 Paper Pads from the Give Thanks and Family Fun Collections and filled in parts of the web.


I also cut out some cute little spiders and using my I-Rock, I gave them Hot Rock eyes...love it!



I love how this turned out and I didn't need to do that much to get a great looking layout.  Make sure you are checking the Imaginisce Blog frequently to see all of the fun projects the design team has been creating!  I hope you enjoy your Halloween and I hope to see you next time.  Until then, happy crafting!





No comments: