Monday, November 30, 2015

Adorable Christmas Pillow Boxes

Hey all!  How is your Christmas crafting going?  I don't know about you, but I am having so much crafting cute little gifts for friends and family.  What makes it even better is using Imaginisce products to make and add fun touches to my projects. Look what I did!  I made some cute pillow boxes using my Silhouette Cameo, the Happy Traveler, Heartland Farm, Family Fun, Give Thanks and Bushel 'O Fall Collections.


I love the fact that I can use all of the fun collections from Imaginisce and create a themed project. the green snowflake is from the Happy Traveler Collection and well as the paper of the smaller snowflake and brad.  I used my I-Top to make the center of my snowflake.  I pulled some ribbons and twine from my stash to add a little more to the pillow.


The green paper wrapped around the box is from the Give Thanks Collection and the circle tag is form the Bushel 'O Fall Collection.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the title.  Again, I used twine and ribbon from my stash.


For this one, the title was made using my Silhouette Cameo and the Family Fun Collection.  The tag is from the Bushel 'O Fall Collection.


How fun are these?  I love how they turned out and I can't wait to give them s gifts packed with goodies.  Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more projects using Imaginisce collections. Make sure you are frequenting the Imaginisce Blog for more fun projects made by the design team!  

Imaginisce Supplies:
6x6 Paper Pad (Happy Traveler and Family Fun Collections), Adhesive Enamel Dots (Heartland Farm Collection), Die Cuts (Bushel 'O Fall Collection) Patterned Paper (Give Thanks Collection), I-Top and Brad Daddies




1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Love the attention to detail! These are so cute! TFS!