Wednesday, November 4, 2015

An Imaginisce Love Mini Album

I love making fun paper projects and especially fun, little collectible mini albums.  Today I am excited to show you my little Love mini album.


This cute album was so easy to put together.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to make this one and of course the fabulous Happy Traveler Collection.


Don't you just love that cute flower?  Again I used my Silhouette Cameo and Imaginisce's Petal Roller to make it.  The center of the flower was made using the I-Top22mm Punch and 22mm Brad Daddies. I only needed something as simple as  flower to adorn the front of my mini album.



Have a look!  This mini is in a box!  How cute is that?  I thought this mini album would be perfect to give as a gift.  Maybe even hold some sentimental pictures of a loved one.  I cut out hearts from the patterned paper of the Happy Traveler Collection and using adhesive foam dots, gave them some dimension.

I love that this adorable mini album has a fun box that comes with it and the Happy Traveler Collection was perfect for what I wanted to create. Thanks for stopping in and I hope you enjoyed my project.  Until next time, Happy Crafting with Imaginsce!

Imaginisce Supplies:
Patterned Paper, 6x6 Paper Pad (Happy Traveler), Give Thanks Collection (Give Thanks Stickers), I-Top, Petal Roller, 22mm Brad Daddies and 22mm Punch 

American Crafts Supplies:
Adhesive Foam Dots and cardstock

No comments: