Thursday, November 5, 2015

Remember Today

Good morning JustNick fans!  Today I'm excited to share with you my latest layout using not one, but two of the newest JustNick cut files!  I used the Word 3 and Let It Shine Background cut files.
Oh my...I just loved the way this one turned out!  These files are so fun to use! I love the Let it Shine cut file.  It was the base of my layout and gave me something to build off of.  Isn't this title so awesome?  It was perfect for the the theme of my layout.
I added a few embellishments to this layout, but these files stand out themselves and I didn't need to add much to create an amazing page!
Thanks for stopping in and I hope you have been enjoying the new cut files that have been popping up in the JustNick Store.  Make sure you are stopping by there as well as the JustNick Blog frequently so you can see the latest a greatest in cut files!  Until next time...Happy Crafting!

No comments: