Monday, December 21, 2015

Wrapping up Christmas with Imaginisce!

Good morning Imaginisce fans!  Wow, what a busy and crazy month, but I love this time of the year.  Guiseppa here and I definitely do a lot more crafting than usual, but it's only because I am busy making gifts for friends and family.  I am one lucky girl because this is not like work for me at all..I love it!  So, let me show you my latest project.  I am loving the idea of decorating candy bars and making them look Christmasy! This is perfect for kids! What a fun way to give a gift instead of just handing out a candy bar...dress is up!


I used several collections here to make my trees and wraps around the candy bars.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut these out.  As you can see, I adorned the little stars with some bling. Yep, those are Hot Rocks and I used my I-Rock to put them on!


I made two different kinds using different pattered papers.  There are more of these to come!  I am busy having way too much fun making these!



I hope you are enjoying this Christmas season and pulling our your Imaginisce goodies to make something fun!  Maybe you should give this project a try.  You most definitely don't have to have a die cutting machine to make a cut candy bar wrap.  Make sure you are stopping by the Imaginisce Blog to see all the the fun projects for Christmas!  Have fun and be creative with Imaginisce!

Imaginisce Supplies:
Patterned Paper (Give Thanks and Happy Traveler Collections), 6x6 Paper Pad (Happy Traveler Collection), Hot Rocks and I-Rock

American Crafts Supplies:
Cardstock and Adhesive Foam Dots

No comments: